Air Zimbabwe has resumed flights after resolving an impasse between the national airline and Zambezi Airlines.
In an interview Air Zimbabwe Acting Chief Executive Officer, Innocent Mavhunga said the impasse has been resolved amicably and routes that had been affected by the withdrawal of aircraft leased from Zambezi Airlines are now operational.
He added that regional, domestic and overseas flights have resumed.
The plane the national airline was leasing from Zambezi Airlines was withdrawn last week following the alleged failure by Air Zimbabwe to pay over US$460 000 in debt.
Air Zimbabwe is battling a huge debt of over US$100 million as well as disgruntled workers who are demanding their unpaid salaries.
Incoming search terms:
- air zimbabwe
- zim air resume flights from london
- Zanu-PF begins Byo industry revival ~ Business, National 27 Aug, at 12 : 08 PM
- Zupco buys 51 buses ~ Business, National 26 Aug, at 21 : 03 PM
- Russians explore Zim business opportunities ~ Business, National 12 Jul, at 02 : 57 AM
- Tsvangirai embarrassed in Binga ~ Business, National 20 Jun, at 20 : 50 PM
- Gvt repossesses mining land from Zimplats ~ Business, National 29 Mar, at 18 : 30 PM