1. All advertisement copy shall be legal, decent, honest and truthful; shall comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice and other Codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority; and shall comply with the requirements of current legislation.
2. Talk Zimbabwe has an unconditional right at its sole discretion to refuse to accept any material for publication or distribution without giving any reason.
3. While every endeavour will be made to meet the wishes of advertisers, the website does not guarantee the insertion of any particular advertisement.
4. In the event of any error or omission in the insertion of an advertisement or part of an advertisement (not being a matter covered in this contract.) the website will either re-insert the advertisement or relevant part of the advertisement as the case may be or make a reasonable refund of or adjustment to the cost. No re-insertion, refund or adjustment will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the advertisement. In no circumstances shall the total liability of the website for any error, misprint or omission exceed (a) the amount of a full refund or any price paid to the website for the advertisement in connection with which liability arose or (b) the cost of a further or corrective however caused) of publication or distribution of any newspaper or edition in which any advertisement is scheduled to appear. Advertisement of a type and standard reasonably comparable to that in connection with which liability arose.
5. The website reserves the right to: (a) cancel the order at any time by giving reasonable notice before the next insertion, but in that event the advertiser/advertising agency shall not be liable for payment of the difference (if any) between the rates for the series specified in the order and the usual price for the series of insertions which has appeared when the order is stopped; (b) make any alteration it considers necessary or desirable in an advertisement and to require artwork or copy to be amended to meet its approval.
6. The copyright for all purposes in all artwork, copy and other material that the website or their employees have contributed to or reworked shall vest in Talk Zimbabwe.
7. The website reserves to investigate any complaints against advertisers and if any unfair practices are proven then the adverts will be pulled without a refund. Advertisers will be notified of the investigation and we reserve the right to make our findings public.
8. The placing of an order for the insertion of an advertisement shall amount to an acceptance of the above conditions and any conditions stipulated on an agency’s order form or elsewhere by an agency or an advertiser shall be void insofar as they are in conflict with them.
9. The customer will indemnify website and its employees and agents against all claims, actions, damages, demands, cost and expenses that may arise from the publication of an advert place by the customer.
10. Once booked, the Advertiser/Advertising Agent cannot cancel or stop the booking, if they so do they still remain liable for the full cost of advert booking period,
11. Refund Policy – All sales are final and there will be absolutely NO REFUNDS,
12. Where an advert is booked for an alternating slot it means that there would be more that one banner/advertiser for the slot and the banners would randomly rotate on every refresh. No more than four banners will be uploaded for a single alternating slot.
13. NO advertising will be carried out for an advertiser with arrears on any other NZML product or service.
14. If the Advertiser opts for an open-ended advertising campaign, a termination notice of 1 month applies.
15. If the booking form is not returned at the start of the campaign NZML assumes that an advertiser is on an open-ended campaign period and all terms and conditions will be binding from the time the advert is uploaded on the website.
16. All ongoing campaigns must be renewed at least two weeks before expiry. Silence will mean renewal unless communication is received to the contrary.
For all general enquiries call Talk Zimbabwe on +44 7429027700.
To Advertise: please contact our Advertising Team:
Incoming search terms:
- What is the code of Zimbabwe Advertising Standards Authority
- advertising laws in zimbabwe
- advertising regulations in zimbabwe
- advertising in zimbabwe
- Advertising Standards Authority of Zimbabwe
- advertising zimbabwe
- laws that are governing advertising in zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe advertising standard authority
- zimbabwe advertising standards authority
- Law of advertising in zimbabwe
- Regulations of advertising indutries in zimbabwe
- refund policy for advertising
- role of advertising standards association authority of zimbabwe
- role of the zimbabwe advertising standards authority
- the cost of advertising on tv in zimbabwe
- the laws governing advertising agencies in Zimbabwe
- the standard zimbabwe advertising rates
- uses of codes in advertising in zimbabwe
- advertise zimbabwe
- what is the role of advertising in Zimbabwe