PRIME Minister Morgan Tsvangirai is failing to come out in the open about his new customary marriage because he had promised to marry another woman next month.
A report in The Herald says the PM is taking long to publicly announce his marriage to Ms Locadia Karimatsenga Tembo because he had promised to marry one Elizabeth Guma (35) (nee Macheka).
“But sources said he will soon clear the air and announce Ms Tembo as his new wife after going through days of soul searching.” reported The Herald.
Guma – who runs a boutique in the Avenues area – has been in love with the PM for the past year.
Sources said the two met at the Harare International Airport while Ms Guma was on her way to China to buy stock for her boutique.
The PM also met Locadia Tembo at an airport in South Africa.
Ms Guma had confided in some family members that her marriage was set for next month.
“When you wrote the first story that Mr Tsvangirai had married, I thought it was all about Elizabeth. She has been in love with him and many people close to her are aware of the relationship. Right now, Elizabeth is in hiding and rarely comes out.”
But Elizabeth told The Herald yesterday that she had nothing to do with the PM. She said there were some people out to tarnish her image.
“Please, do not write the story because I am not in love with Tsvangirai,” said Ms Guma.
But sources close to Ms Guma said PM Tsvangirai recently sent her e-mails saying he had written to four of his girlfriends terminating relations with them.
It is understood the e-mails were meant to assure Elizabeth that she was now his only lover. One of the e-mails was reportedly sent to Ms Tembo.
The Herald yesterday managed to unravel Ms Guma, who is said to hold a significant stake in the PM’s heart.
She has a live-in boyfriend with interests in the petroleum sector and he is believed to have set up the boutique for her.
Ms Guma was once sued for adultery by the businessman’s wife at the civil courts.
Her first husband Mabasa Simba Guma, whose surname she is still using, died in a car accident nine years ago.
PM Tsvangirai’s spokesperson Luke Tamborinyoka last night said his boss will make an announcement about his marriage to Ms Tembo “at the right time”.
“The Prime Minister will make an announcement over the matter in due course,” he said.
Incoming search terms:
- locadia karimatsenga tembo
- tsvangirai new wife
- elizabeth macheka pictures
- locadia karimatsenga tembo pictures
- elizabeth guma
- Morgan Tsvangirai New Wife
- Tsvangirai With His New Wife
- mabasa simba guma
- Locardia Karimatsenga
- elizabeth macheka photos
- locadia karimatsenga tembo photos
- elizabeth macheka latest
- elizabeth tsvangirai photos
- elizabeth macheka tsvangirai
- locadia tembo photos
- Tsvangirais new lover
- Morgan Tsvangirais lovers
- tsvangirais girlfriends
- locadia karimatsenga tembo house
- locadia karimatsenga pictures
- Mandela dies ~ Breaking News, National 5 Dec, at 22 : 42 PM
- Tsvangirai failing to pay workers ~ Breaking News, National 4 Dec, at 23 : 00 PM
- New diamond miner to start exploration ~ Breaking News, National 12 Nov, at 02 : 31 AM
- Tsvangirai falls over at TB Joshua service ~ Breaking News, National 7 Oct, at 04 : 58 AM
- Biti loses Chatham House prize ~ Breaking News, National 13 Sep, at 05 : 10 AM